Capitol Beer Fest wants you to be safe and comfortable at the event. Please take advantage of our recommendations below for transportation, parking, and lodging.
- Light Rail is a smart, cheap, and easy option for many. The Gold line stops at the South entrance, while the blue and green lines are just a few blocks away. Light Rail System Map
- Amtrak – The Amtrack station (SAC) is just one block away.
- Bike Valet provided by Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates at 6th and G near the South entrance.
- Lyft or Uber are always a convenient option for the tech savvy with short notice.
- Taxi Cab companies will be well aware of the crowd at Capitol Beer Fest and happy to take your fare.
- There are several parking garages nearby.
- Street parking in downtown. Find a spot near your favorite pub for a post-beerfest meetup.
- Book a hotel through this link, and Runnin’ for Rhett will receive a portion of the profits.