Tickets for next year’s event will go on sale early in 2015.
Stop by and purchase with no service charge at one of the following Capitol Beer Fest partner businesses (grab a pint while your are there):
- Capital Beer and Tap Room – 2222 Fair Oaks Blvd
- Capitol Garage – 1500 K Street
- New Helvetia – 1730 Broadway
- River City Brewery – 545 Downtown Plaza
- Rubicon Brewing Co – 2004 Capitol Ave
- Track 7 Brewing Co – 3747 W. Pacific Ave
Pre-purchase your tickets and avoid an additional charge on the day of event.
VIP Hour | 1-2 pm
- $65.00 pre-event / – $70.00 day of event
Exclusive VIP hour begins at 1 pm with noteworthy token-less limited edition beers available until they run out. VIP ticket sales will be limited, allowing attendees a personalized experience with the brewers. VIP price includes collectable mug and a COOL Capitol Beer Fest “hand’s free” beer “Brew Caddy“. Each of the 12+ Sacramento area food trucks will also be open, with anticipated short lines too. We will provide a Designated Drivers’ Garden with drinks and light snacks. DD must be 21+.
General Admission | 2-5 pm
- $40.00 pre-event / – $45.00 day of event
General Admission doors will open at 2 pm and will include token-less tastes of beers from 100+ craft brewers. Each attendee will receive a collectable Capitol Beer Fest tasting mug, access to the 12+ Sacramento area food trucks and live music by Rachel Steele’s Road 88.
Designated Driver | 1-5 pm (must be 21 years of age)
- $10 – Capitol Beer Fest will provide a Designated Drivers’ Garden area with non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks. All designated drivers must be 21+.
No Pets allowed and absolutely no person under the age of 21 (including infants) will be admitted… No Exceptions.