- May I bring my dog or pet?
- May I bring my infant?
- Why doesn’t my coupon code work?
- I don’t want to drink, then drive. Suggestions?
- Where should I park?
- Do I need to print my ticket?
- Is smoking allowed at the event?
- Are tickets transferable?
- Location / Directions
- Re-entry / In & Out Privelages
- What if it rains?
- May I bring a tent / easy up?
- What if I originally purchased a GA ticket, but I want to upgrade to VIP?
May I bring my dog or pet?
Sorry no. Humans over 21 years of age only.
Service animals OK.
May I bring my infant?
Sorry no. This is a 21 and over event.
Why doesn’t my coupon code work?
It may be expired. Check with firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t want to drink, then drive. Suggestions?
Where should I park?
Do I need to print my ticket?
We will accept printed tickets, or a pdf of the ticket on your mobile phone.
Is smoking allowed at the event?
Yes, but only in a designated smoking area.
Are tickets transferable?
Yes, as long as the person is at least 21 years old and the ticket hasn’t already been scanned.
IDs will be checked.
Location / Directions
Re-entry / In & Out Privelages
Nope… sorry. Sac PD says no.
What if it rains?
Beer tastes good rain or shine!
May I bring a tent / easy up?